Health and wellness consultants are well-suited to assist others in making very important lifestyle modifications. In addition, many practitioners, health care professionals, and professors are receiving training in integrative wellness.
Graduates from our certification program can work in a variety of settings such as medical centers, corporate health companies, private practice, and employee wellness facilities.
TOP FIVE ADVANTAGES:
1) More power to you: Bolster confidence and credibility by getting certified from California's renown Golden Gate Institute For Integrative Medicine (GGIIM).
2) Smooth learning experience: All courses are self-paced and available entirely online.
3) Method and structure: Designed specifically with the working student in mind. This introductory low price is for a limited time only.
4) Providing the knowledge you need: Well-developed courses allowing you, the student, to strengthen both technical and academic competencies.
5) Unmatched flexibility: Learn in your own time and space.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Our Integrative Wellness 100 course is designed to give an overview of holistic and natural approaches to improving mind and body while avoiding future medical problems. As always, the key to optimal health is preventative approaches and this course teaches the integrative wellness student the specific techniques needed to overcome critical health concerns.
"This course definitely enhanced my career. It outlines all the facts for you and I completed it all in just 45 minutes." - C. Vikrant, RN, BSN, Ballwin, MO
"Learning to use all the natural, integrative, and holistic techniques is very beneficial to me. I'm going to advise my son currently in college to take this wellness coaching course." - A. Corrine, CMA, Gresham, OR
"I have taken many online courses but none have offered such versatility in terms of schedule. The price is very fair and reasonable for an at-home course of instruction. It enabled me to complete the course one little bit at a time while juggling two jobs at once. I recommend it to anyone interested in learning more about natural and integrative health strategies." - D. Ashland, NSCA-CPT, Peoria, AZ
"Very well conceived and organized. By following the course, I learned and built on the concepts with minimal questions or frustration. The quizzes are very straightforward. It taught me what I was looking to learn and was well paced. I’m already applying this to my health care CV and job and it is sparking plenty of interest in job interviewers." - J. Sutherlin, RD, MSc, Miramar, FL